- Neuron News
- Sci+Tech Editing
- STEM edu
- Independent Research
Listening to podcasts during your daily commute or while taking a break from the bustle of your day is an efficient and effective way to stay current on the field of data science and make sure you are always learning more.
Check out my recent article published for the KDnuggets Top 10 list that highlights the most active and popular podcasts so far in 2019 that feature data science and machine learning conversations.
I reviewed many more podcasts, so this list drills down to only those published on iTunes with the highest ratings (4.5+), the most reviews, and at least one recent episode within the current month.
Subscribe to the DPR Journal
Read Neuron News
[ READ NOW ]
- 10 Free Must-read Books on AI (KDnuggets)
- 12 Deep Learning Researchers and Leaders (KDnuggets)
- Top 10 Best Podcasts on AI, Analytics, Data Science, Machine Learning (KDnuggets)
- Why Machine Learning is vulnerable to adversarial attacks and how to fix it (KDnuggets)
- AI in the Family: how to teach machine learning to your kids (KDnuggets)
- An Hour of Code may lead to a Lifetime of Creativity
- Amateur Research (71)
- apps by dpr (1)
- Citizen Science (82)
- Code is Poetry (1)
- In Brief (9)
- KDnuggets (5)
- Neuron News (110)
- STEM (1)
- The Future (3)
This weblog is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.