- Neuron News
- Sci+Tech Editing
- STEM edu
- Independent Research
In only a few days (or less), my wife and I will have our second child, a son named Andrew. I have a deep interest in the human brain as well as the underlying functions that give rise to what we consider human consciousness… a natural phenomenon that remains completely out of the range of current scientific explanation.
I hold the hypothesis that human beings actually develop consciousness well after delivery into this world, and that there is a transition into this higher functioning state. Starting with the birth of Andrew, I will work on a journal of observations to record his development in an attempt to identify this transitional process. Although these observations will be entirely subjective and experiential, I do anticipate that we might find just a glimpse into the development of this one infant human brain and how it interacts with and evolves in our world.
Follow along with the journal in Neuron News from Dynamic Patterns under the Topical Category “Raising Consciousness,” and let me know what you think as well as provide me with any guidance or suggestions you might have during my observational experiment.
[ READ JOURNAL ]
Subscribe to the DPR Journal
Read Neuron News
[ READ NOW ]
- Top 10 AI, Machine Learning Research Articles to know (KDnuggets)
- 10 Free Must-read Books on AI (KDnuggets)
- 12 Deep Learning Researchers and Leaders (KDnuggets)
- Top 10 Best Podcasts on AI, Analytics, Data Science, Machine Learning (KDnuggets)
- Why Machine Learning is vulnerable to adversarial attacks and how to fix it (KDnuggets)
- AI in the Family: how to teach machine learning to your kids (KDnuggets)
- Amateur Research (71)
- apps by dpr (1)
- Citizen Science (82)
- Code is Poetry (1)
- In Brief (10)
- KDnuggets (6)
- Neuron News (110)
- STEM (1)
- The Future (3)
This weblog is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.