- Neuron News
- Sci+Tech Editing
- STEM edu
- Independent Research
A thorough guide created by past directors at the Great Smokey Mountains Institute at Tremont and published by the Association of Nature Center Administrators is a wonderful resource for program leaders around the world who are interested in developing new and improving existing citizen science projects.
In addition, this guide will prove to be useful for the individual amateur researcher to help organize personal projects and stimulate ideas for getting involved within the community and even within ones own backyard.
A partial version is available for download below (16 pages of 88), and the complete document may be purchased for $20 directly from the ANCA.
“The Director’s Guide to Best Practices in Citizen Science” :: Copyright 2007 :: [ DOWNLOAD ]
Subscribe to the DPR Journal
Read Neuron News
[ READ NOW ]
- Top 10 AI, Machine Learning Research Articles to know (KDnuggets)
- 10 Free Must-read Books on AI (KDnuggets)
- 12 Deep Learning Researchers and Leaders (KDnuggets)
- Top 10 Best Podcasts on AI, Analytics, Data Science, Machine Learning (KDnuggets)
- Why Machine Learning is vulnerable to adversarial attacks and how to fix it (KDnuggets)
- AI in the Family: how to teach machine learning to your kids (KDnuggets)
- Amateur Research (71)
- apps by dpr (1)
- Citizen Science (82)
- Code is Poetry (1)
- In Brief (10)
- KDnuggets (6)
- Neuron News (110)
- STEM (1)
- The Future (3)
This weblog is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.