- Neuron News
- Sci+Tech Editing
- STEM edu
- Independent Research
This past December, Research & Markets.com published a 230-page detailed analysis of the neurotechnology market covering the next four years of expected activity and performance. The full report is accessible only with a purchase, but an introductory summary is available on line and is worth a read.
In particular, the report projects a worldwide market of $3.6 billion in 2008, which will grow to $8.8 billion by 2012. This market reach is focused over segments of neural prostheses,neuromodulation, neurorehabilitation, and neurosensing.
There’s nothing like a little money in a free market to help drive and expedite the advance of new technologies… so, get ready for some rather exciting news in neurotechnological developments in the next decade.
The report also covers a detailed review of the following neurotech companies, which Neuron News will certainly be tracking in the near future with our latest addition of our Neurotech Companies category…
“New Detailed Report on the Neurotechnology Market for 2008-2012” :: MarketWatch.com :: July 16, 2008 :: [ READ ]
“The Market for Neurotechnology: 2008-2012” from Research and Markets
[ READ SUMMARY ]
Subscribe to the DPR Journal
Read Neuron News
[ READ NOW ]
- 10 Free Must-read Books on AI (KDnuggets)
- 12 Deep Learning Researchers and Leaders (KDnuggets)
- Top 10 Best Podcasts on AI, Analytics, Data Science, Machine Learning (KDnuggets)
- Why Machine Learning is vulnerable to adversarial attacks and how to fix it (KDnuggets)
- AI in the Family: how to teach machine learning to your kids (KDnuggets)
- An Hour of Code may lead to a Lifetime of Creativity
- Amateur Research (71)
- apps by dpr (1)
- Citizen Science (82)
- Code is Poetry (1)
- In Brief (9)
- KDnuggets (5)
- Neuron News (110)
- STEM (1)
- The Future (3)
This weblog is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.