- Neuron News
- Sci+Tech Editing
- STEM edu
- Independent Research
Beginning June 28, 2008 in Old Town, Maine, A new group at the University of Maine Cooperative Extension is being formed to train volunteers to howl like a gray wolf in the deep woods of Maine. These wolves–which are federally protected–are believed to no longer live in this area of the country.
Learn more about the Wolf Inquiry Project
Our thoughts and prayers will be with the brave citizen scientists that if a wolf is lured out of hiding that it isn’t romantically attracted to the howler.
"Are there any wolves in Maine?"
Kennebec Journal Morning Sentinel June 23, 2008 [READ]
Subscribe to the DPR Journal
Read Neuron News
[ READ NOW ]
- Top 10 AI, Machine Learning Research Articles to know (KDnuggets)
- 10 Free Must-read Books on AI (KDnuggets)
- 12 Deep Learning Researchers and Leaders (KDnuggets)
- Top 10 Best Podcasts on AI, Analytics, Data Science, Machine Learning (KDnuggets)
- Why Machine Learning is vulnerable to adversarial attacks and how to fix it (KDnuggets)
- AI in the Family: how to teach machine learning to your kids (KDnuggets)
- Amateur Research (71)
- apps by dpr (1)
- Citizen Science (82)
- Code is Poetry (1)
- In Brief (10)
- KDnuggets (6)
- Neuron News (110)
- STEM (1)
- The Future (3)
This weblog is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.