- Neuron News
- Sci-Tech Editing
- STEM edu
- Independent Research
eLabs for Amateur Research
|NASA’s SkyWatch 2.0 :: Use this online real-time tracking tool to map the next sighting of the International Space Station from your own backyard.||Foldit – solve game puzzles online and contribute make real contributions to protein structure and design research [LEARN MORE]|
- JPL HORIZONS – Ephemeris Calculation System
- CONE at Welder Wildlife Refuge :: Virtual Birding from South Texas
View Real-time Images of the Sun from SOHO [ VIEW ]
- SLOOH :: Explore Space LIVE (subscription required)
- NOAA’s National Weather Service Lab
- Visible Human Server (free registration required)
- eBird :: Help track birds and submit your observations with scientists, teachers, amateur naturalists, and other birders.
- BugGuide :: Identify bugs found in your area and backyard, and contribute images to the online database.
- Personal Reseach Journals :: (Coming Soon!) … Post your Citizen Science Activities with DPR
Monitor Recent World Earthquakes : [ VIEW ONLINE ]
Electron Microscopy Remote Viewing
Participate in Distributed Computing Experiments
Learn more about Distributed Computing
- SETI@Home :: SETI@home is a scientific experiment that uses Internet-connected computers in the Search for Extraterrestrial Intelligence (SETI). You can participate by running a free program that downloads and analyzes radio telescope data.
- Compute Against Cancer
- FightAids at Home
p style=”text-align: center;”>If you are interested in helping with the developments underway, please CONTACT US today.