- Neuron News
- Sci+Tech Editing
- STEM edu
- Independent Research
Artificial Intelligence continues to fill the media headlines while scientists and engineers rapidly expand its capabilities and applications. With such explosive growth in the field, there is a great deal to learn. With these 10 free books, you can dive into some must-reads to support your AI study and work.
Check out my recent article published for KDnuggets that highlights important resources—all available for free— that can provide a strong foundation for the field of AI. My review includes summaries of each book along with the backgrounds of the authors.
If you are interested in learning more about machine learning and AI as a student, researcher, citizen scientist, or corporate executive, then start right here and keep up to date with the latest advancements in the field.
Subscribe to the DPR Journal
Read Neuron News
[ READ NOW ]
- 10 Free Must-read Books on AI (KDnuggets)
- 12 Deep Learning Researchers and Leaders (KDnuggets)
- Top 10 Best Podcasts on AI, Analytics, Data Science, Machine Learning (KDnuggets)
- Why Machine Learning is vulnerable to adversarial attacks and how to fix it (KDnuggets)
- AI in the Family: how to teach machine learning to your kids (KDnuggets)
- An Hour of Code may lead to a Lifetime of Creativity
- Amateur Research (71)
- apps by dpr (1)
- Citizen Science (82)
- Code is Poetry (1)
- In Brief (9)
- KDnuggets (5)
- Neuron News (110)
- STEM (1)
- The Future (3)
This weblog is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.