- Neuron News
- Sci+Tech Editing
- STEM edu
- Independent Research
Are you interested in getting a taste of what this hype on Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning that you hear in the media is all about? With hundreds of new scientific publications coming out every month, it’s tricky to stay on top of the advancements.
One way is to follow some of the top influencers and leaders in the field so that you can always have a glimpse of what is coming next through their social media lenses.
My latest article now available on KDnuggets is a current top list for deep learning researchers and industry leaders who you should follow to stay current with this wildly expanding field in Artificial Intelligence.
It’s exciting to see such a diverse group of individuals from early practitioners and established academics to entrepreneurs and today’s top corporate influencers who are leading the way into tomorrow’s deep learning landscape.
So, who should you follow? Check out my list featuring some of the most important people in the field — who also happen to like to tweet… a lot.
Subscribe to the DPR Journal
Read Neuron News
[ READ NOW ]
- Top 10 AI, Machine Learning Research Articles to know (KDnuggets)
- 10 Free Must-read Books on AI (KDnuggets)
- 12 Deep Learning Researchers and Leaders (KDnuggets)
- Top 10 Best Podcasts on AI, Analytics, Data Science, Machine Learning (KDnuggets)
- Why Machine Learning is vulnerable to adversarial attacks and how to fix it (KDnuggets)
- AI in the Family: how to teach machine learning to your kids (KDnuggets)
- Amateur Research (71)
- apps by dpr (1)
- Citizen Science (82)
- Code is Poetry (1)
- In Brief (10)
- KDnuggets (6)
- Neuron News (110)
- STEM (1)
- The Future (3)
This weblog is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.