- Neuron News
- Sci+Tech Editing
- STEM edu
- Independent Research
The publishers of Make: Magazine have announced that September 2010 is officially “Citizen Science” month. They are looking for citizen scientists to submit their projects, research, and activities to be featured in the magazine.
It also seems that they are interested in developing active collaborations with people who are investing much time in the advancement of citizen science, and they hope to use this outreach to develop exciting new content for their “how-to” project division, Make: Projects.
If you are interested in participating in any way, please email Make: Magazine editor, Gareth Branwyn [ email ] … and also let us know here at Dynamic Patterns Research how you get involved with the magazine!
Subscribe to the DPR Journal
Read Neuron News
[ READ NOW ]
- Top 10 Best Podcasts on AI, Analytics, Data Science, Machine Learning (KDnuggets)
- Why Machine Learning is vulnerable to adversarial attacks and how to fix it (KDnuggets)
- AI in the Family: how to teach machine learning to your kids (KDnuggets)
- An Hour of Code may lead to a Lifetime of Creativity
- The Fourth Revolution is impacting your life now
- dpr Launches New App: MyHealthy.Today
- Amateur Research (71)
- apps by dpr (1)
- Citizen Science (82)
- Code is Poetry (1)
- In Brief (7)
- KDnuggets (3)
- Neuron News (110)
- STEM (1)
- The Future (3)
This weblog is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.