- Neuron News
- Sci+Tech Editing
- STEM edu
- Independent Research
If you are fortunate enough to take a trip to spend time swimming with the reefs, then you will surely experience one of the most impressive displays available from our natural world. The coral reefs are certainly a primary focus of conservation right now as pollution and disrespectful visitors are reeking havoc on this ocean wonder.
However, as a tourist you should not be shy and stay away from this experience in the name of conservation. In fact, it is your first-hand respect and attention that will help save the reefs from further destruction.
Read more about what sort of respectful caution you should consider while visiting a reef, and even consider getting involved with an important citizen science effort, the Reef Environmental Education Foundation’s Volunteer Survey Project.
Subscribe to the DPR Journal
Read Neuron News
[ READ NOW ]
- 10 Free Must-read Books on AI (KDnuggets)
- 12 Deep Learning Researchers and Leaders (KDnuggets)
- Top 10 Best Podcasts on AI, Analytics, Data Science, Machine Learning (KDnuggets)
- Why Machine Learning is vulnerable to adversarial attacks and how to fix it (KDnuggets)
- AI in the Family: how to teach machine learning to your kids (KDnuggets)
- An Hour of Code may lead to a Lifetime of Creativity
- Amateur Research (71)
- apps by dpr (1)
- Citizen Science (82)
- Code is Poetry (1)
- In Brief (9)
- KDnuggets (5)
- Neuron News (110)
- STEM (1)
- The Future (3)
This weblog is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.