- Neuron News
- Sci+Tech Editing
- STEM edu
- Independent Research
The popular Dr. Michio Kaku presents a documentary exploration of the current advancements of neurotechnology featuring recent research on successes in direct neural implants into the brains of mice.
He also take a moment to ask how far will we go with neurotechnological implants before we become… more (or less?) human. With interviews with Ray Kurzweil, Prof. Rodney Brooks, Dr. John Granacki, Prof. Marvin Minsky, Prof. Susan Greenfield, this is a great 7 minute watch of several important views in neurophilosophy and the coming impact of neurotechnological developments… and the resulting neurorevolution.
Dr. Kaku blatantly reminds us that we must begin address the issues of neurotechnology today, because it will lead to a Brave New World that we cannot yet even imagine.
Subscribe to the DPR Journal
Read Neuron News
[ READ NOW ]
- 10 Free Must-read Books on AI (KDnuggets)
- 12 Deep Learning Researchers and Leaders (KDnuggets)
- Top 10 Best Podcasts on AI, Analytics, Data Science, Machine Learning (KDnuggets)
- Why Machine Learning is vulnerable to adversarial attacks and how to fix it (KDnuggets)
- AI in the Family: how to teach machine learning to your kids (KDnuggets)
- An Hour of Code may lead to a Lifetime of Creativity
- Amateur Research (71)
- apps by dpr (1)
- Citizen Science (82)
- Code is Poetry (1)
- In Brief (9)
- KDnuggets (5)
- Neuron News (110)
- STEM (1)
- The Future (3)
This weblog is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.