- Neuron News
- Sci+Tech Editing
- STEM edu
- Independent Research
Dr. John Donoghue, Professor of Neuroscience at Brown University, presented an informative, hour-long presentation at the National Institute of Health this past April covering his group’s important research in neurotechnology interfacing. This presentation is part of the NIH Neuroscience Seminar Series, and is a must-see for learning first-hand the profound advancements and exciting technologies being developed for connecting into our brain and nervous system.
Neuron News has also added a link in our Neurotech Resources list to the NIH VideoCast Archives for Neuroscience presentations, so you’ll be able to keep track of the latest reports and advancements in neuroscience being presented at NIH.
Pop some popcorn, sit back, and watch the video linked below, and then post your comments and thoughts here on Neuron News!
“Merging Mind and Machines: Neural Interfaces to Restore Lost Function in Humans” :: NIH VideoCasting Event :: April 14, 2008 :: [ VIEW VIDEO PRESENTATION ]
“Our lab investigates how the brain turns thought into action…”
The Donoghue Lab at Brown [ VISIT ]
Subscribe to the DPR Journal
Read Neuron News
[ READ NOW ]
- Top 10 Best Podcasts on AI, Analytics, Data Science, Machine Learning (KDnuggets)
- Why Machine Learning is vulnerable to adversarial attacks and how to fix it (KDnuggets)
- AI in the Family: how to teach machine learning to your kids (KDnuggets)
- An Hour of Code may lead to a Lifetime of Creativity
- The Fourth Revolution is impacting your life now
- dpr Launches New App: MyHealthy.Today
- Amateur Research (71)
- apps by dpr (1)
- Citizen Science (82)
- Code is Poetry (1)
- In Brief (7)
- KDnuggets (3)
- Neuron News (110)
- STEM (1)
- The Future (3)
This weblog is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.