- Neuron News
- Sci+Tech Editing
- STEM edu
- Independent Research
Slate Magazine presents a special series on “Building a Better You”
The ultimate extension of neurotechnology promises to offer power interfaces between brain and computer providing enhancements to your body, which has already evolved into an amazing machine in and of itself.
Scientists, engineers, and even the US Department of Defence are working toward many goals to improve our body’s mechanical characteristics (run down to the local market for a gallon of milk and be back before the commercial break is over) and mental abilities (oh, e=mc^2 is so trivial). These technological developments are already showing successful applications, and many more will appear in the next several decades, if not much sooner.
Read Slate Magazine’s review of the current state of scientific progress in the business of upgrading your body–literally–to make you into a “better you”.
Building a Better You
a special series from Slate Magazine
(This series is still being written by Slate Magazine, so more links will be updated right here as they become available.)
Subscribe to the DPR Journal
Read Neuron News
[ READ NOW ]
- 10 Free Must-read Books on AI (KDnuggets)
- 12 Deep Learning Researchers and Leaders (KDnuggets)
- Top 10 Best Podcasts on AI, Analytics, Data Science, Machine Learning (KDnuggets)
- Why Machine Learning is vulnerable to adversarial attacks and how to fix it (KDnuggets)
- AI in the Family: how to teach machine learning to your kids (KDnuggets)
- An Hour of Code may lead to a Lifetime of Creativity
- Amateur Research (71)
- apps by dpr (1)
- Citizen Science (82)
- Code is Poetry (1)
- In Brief (9)
- KDnuggets (5)
- Neuron News (110)
- STEM (1)
- The Future (3)
This weblog is licensed under a
Creative Commons License.